Thursday, June 7, 2007

Small Business Backbone of Economy

Today small business is the economic backbone of the US economy. There are 465,000 people creating new businesses on average each month in the USA.

Small businesses create 75 percent of the net new jobs in USA economy. Small businesses pay more than 44 percent of the nation’s private payroll. More than 50 percent of the U.S. private gross domestic product is generated by small businesses. Almost 97 percent of exporters are small businesses.


Reference :- http://www.mysuccessgateway.com

5 comments:

GAME2P.COM said...

Great blog, hope to see more cool news soon

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Nifty direct said...

nifty options tips

you have mentioned very useful and profitable message message for us
Thanks
Nifty Option Trading Tips

Unknown said...

happy new year 2018 quotes for friends
happy new year wishes for brother
happy new year 2018 sms hindi
wish you happy new year song
advance happy new year 2018
new year wishes for boyfriend
new year wishes to brother
your post is really really informmative as well as properly structured too. I loved reading it and looking forward for such awesome and amazing posts. Please keep postign such posts in future also